Three different sensors are crafted into TriSensor’s impossibly small finish. A motion sensor to monitor a room’s occupancy, a temperature sensor to manage its environment and a light intensity sensor to manage lighting.
TriSensor's motion sensor can distinguish between adults, children and pets - up to 9.5m away. You can easily calibrate and adjust TriSensor's sensitivity to make sure your automated Z-Wave scenes only react to the movements you want to detect.
TriSensor is Z-Wave’s only 3-in-1 sensor to offer the very best level of security: S2. Making it perfect as a security and alarm sensor, S2 means that TriSensor has anti-hacking features including AES-128 bit encryption and ECDH key exchange. TriSensor and S2 keeps your home smart and secure. TriSensor’s Z-Wave Plus and S2 features also a 50% reduction in wireless power-consumption versus older Z-Wave devices and a wireless range up to 67% greater.
- 3-in-1 Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor: motion, temperature, light lux.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of sensitivity.
- Up to 1 year battery life by 1 x CR123 battery (included).
- Super-small at 45 x 45 x 37 mm. Can be installed in a corner, in-wall, on shelf or recessed in ceiling with optional Recessor accessory.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways.
- Z-Wave Plus certified and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range and additional wireless security encryption. Certification number: ZC10-18056128.